Friday, May 09, 2008

Sell item_0001










0001 spring tote bag

Finally, I finished the first sell item.
It feels great when you accomplished something.
Hope you will like it.


---------------------------------------------------------

"Spring time!!
The little bunny and I are going on a picnic."

The perfect bag for going on a picnic, shopping or
hanging out with your girl friends even for your little one
to carry her little treasures.

---------------------------------------------------------

the bag is 100% handmade and
the graphic is from my own design
it's special and unique

Hope you will enjoy this happy spring tote bag!!

-- dimensions --

10"(L)x8(W)"x(D)2"
handle strap: 14"
inside pocket:4.5"(L)x4"(w)

If you are interested, you can e-mail me or check my shop at Etsy.
Thank you!!

No comments: